Smart Brain's Resident Mad Scientist Jun 10, 2013 0:20:14 GMT -6
Post by Doctor Zone on Jun 10, 2013 0:20:14 GMT -6
Name: Doctor Zone (Real Name: Unknown)
Sex: Male (maybe)
Species: Human (...?)
Date Of Birth: Unknown
Nationality: Japanese (likely)
Occupation: Head of Smart Brain's Research and Development Department
Alignment: Who knows...
Face Claim: Syo Jinnai
Height: 178 cm
Hair color: Brown
Hair style: Typically parted to the side
Eye color: Brown (?)
Skin color: Asian
Posture: Whimsical, Impossible to predict
Scars/ Tattoo’s/ Other markings:
Accessories: His goggles which, like his labcoat, he never removes
Clothes: He always wears his white labcoat even if he's not wearing anything else.
- Performing Experiments
- Conducting research
- Playing Eroge
- Being interrupted (especially in the middle of an experiment)
- His test subjects escaping
- People stealing his stuff
- His intellect and skill far surpass that of the average human being
- Smart Brain has given him near unlimited resources to do with as he pleases
- He has limited telekinesis with the heaviest thing he can lift is an average sized human male.
- He's not an Orphnoch so SB keeps a very close eye on him and his activities
- He has hard time focusing and will get distracted fairly easily
- Despite his intellect and fancy toys, he's not as capable a fighter as he believes himself to be
- His true goals remain a mystery, but for now he's assisting Smart Brain in their plot for world domination
- Always listens to the songs of Masked Idol Yukirin (who he is a huge fan of) when he's conducting an experiment
- Tends to walk backwards a lot with him usually bumping into something
- Gives people unusual nicknames that have little to do with the person he's nicknaming
Overview: Doctor Zone is as mad a scientist as can be. Splicing fish DNA into hamsters to make aquatic fish-hamster hybrids, building a robot death army to destroy the taco place that didn't honor his compound, and attaching three people anus to mouth are just some of the mad sciency things he's capable of doing. Other than his unusual behavior and the over dramatics he's prone to on occasion, the man is a complete enigma wrapped up in a mystery box.
Name: Kamen Rider Orga
Type Of Villain: Kamen Rider
Henshin Device: Orga Driver and Orga Phone
Henshin Sequence: He straps the belt on and draws out the phone component, dialing ‘000’ and then closes the phone and inserts it into the belt. Lines form around him into the armor pattern and then build his armor.
- Form Name: Orga
Image/ Description: Here
Motif: Omega, Emperor
Color Scheme: Black, gold, silver, red
Transformation: See above
Fighting Style: He draws you in with his telekinetic powers before slicing you in two.
Weapons: Orga Stlanzer; Affectionately nicknamed The Sword of Hades, it his sword and only weapon. The blade generates when he wills it, as it works on a mental level. It also has a gun mode, where it fires from the end with no blade.
Abilities: Increased stats on all levels. Stronger body than most Riders, taking light anti-tank weaponry with no problem. His visor gives him enhanced vision, HUD, night vision, and heat vision. His telekinetic powers are boosted to the point that he can now levitate himself and lift heavier objects like cars to fling at opponents.
Finisher(s): Stanzler Break - By plugging the Orga Mission Memory into the Orga Stlanzer, then touching [ENTER] on the phone, the sword can EXCEED CHARGE, where it begins to charge with a bright light, becoming a one hit slash kill attack. Emperor Smash - Switching the Stlanzer to Gun Mode, it can fire a golden drill which Orga can then use for his rider kick.
No one is quite sure of the exact origin of the man that calls himself Doctor Zone. Some years back he arrived at the Smart Brain's central headquarters and asked to see the Orphnoch King. Considering he was an outsider and didn't seem to be an Orphnoch, he was captured and interrogated. He answered their questions with cryptic riddles and nonsensical chatter until only an hour later he escaped. He returned about a month later with an offering to their king - the Alpha Gear. The Orphnochs were impressed with his work and hired on to create more rider gears along with any other little gadgets he happened to think up.
The Beta, Gamma, and Delta Gear soon followed with the suits improving each time. Eventually he created his greatest work yet - the Faiz Gear, only to top it off with the Kaixa Gear. Smart Brain had contracted him for 24 different rider systems so of course he themed them after the Greek Alphabet. Continuing this trend he created the easily mass-produced Riotrooper Gear, the Psyga Gear, and his crowing achievement - the Orga Gear (which of course he decided to keep for himself).
OOC Name: Quetz
Name Color: #000000
Number Of Stars: 8
Color Of Stars: Red